Redistribution, insurance and incentives to work in Latin-American pension programs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alvaro Forteza & Guzmán Ourens, 2010. "Redistribution, Insurance and Incentives to Work in Latin American Pension Programs," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1810, Department of Economics - dECON.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alvaro Forteza, 2015. "Are social security programs progressive?," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 172-172, July.
- Pedro Moncarz, 2015. "Implicit redistribution within Argentina’s social security system: a micro-simulation exercise," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 24(1), pages 1-35, December.
- repec:spr:laecrv:v:24:y:2015:i:1:p:1-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lap:journl:598 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alvaro Forteza & Irene Mussio, 2012.
"Assessing Redistribution in the Uruguayan Social Security System,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 21(1), pages 65-87, March.
- Alvaro Forteza & Irene Mussio, 2011. "Assessing Redistribution in the Uruguayan Social Security System," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1211, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Alvaro Forteza, 2011. "Assessing Redistribution within Social Insurance Systems.The cases of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico and Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1311, Department of Economics - dECON.
More about this item
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jpenef:v:11:y:2012:i:03:p:337-364_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PEF .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.