Divergence in Growth in Post-Communist Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Skaaning, Svend-Erik, 2007. "Explaining post-communist respect for civil liberty: A multi-methods test," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 493-500, May.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kumo, Kazuhiro, 2016.
"Decline and Growth in Transition Economies: A Meta-Analysis,"
CEI Working Paper Series
2016-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Kazuhiro Kumo, 2016. "Decline and Growth in Transition Economies: A Meta-Analysis," KIER Working Papers 951, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Ileana Tache & Cristina Neesham, 2009. "The Impact of the Europeanization Process on State-Industry Interaction in Romania," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 17-36.
- Daniel Tarka, 2004. "High-growth Micro Enterprises:managing the risk aspects of enterprise growth," Microeconomics 0403004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Girginov, Vassil & Sandanski, Ivan, 2008. "Understanding the Changing Nature of Sports Organisations in Transforming Societies," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 21-50, May.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2006. "Instituciones, recesiones y recuperación en las economías en transición," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 8(15), pages 43-68, July-Dece.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jnlpup:v:20:y:2000:i:01:p:55-81_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/pup .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.