Information, Expected Utility, and Portfolio Choice
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huy N. Chau & Andrea Cosso & Claudio Fontana, 2018. "The value of informational arbitrage," Papers 1804.00442, arXiv.org.
- Branger, Nicole & Kraft, Holger & Meinerding, Christoph, 2014.
"Partial information about contagion risk, self-exciting processes and portfolio optimization,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 18-36.
- Branger, Nicole & Kraft, Holger & Meinerding, Christoph, 2013. "Partial information about contagion risk, self-exciting processes and portfolio optimization," SAFE Working Paper Series 28, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Lioui, Abraham, 2013. "Time consistent vs. time inconsistent dynamic asset allocation: Some utility cost calculations for mean variance preferences," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1066-1096.
- Sastry, Ravi & Thompson, Rex, 2019. "Strategic trading with risk aversion and information flow," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-16.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:45:y:2010:i:05:p:1221-1251_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jfq .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.