Can the Cross-Sectional Variation in Expected Stock Returns Explain Momentum?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ishaq Hacini & Khadra Dahou & Mohamed Benbouziane, 2012. "Investment style of Jordanian mutual funds," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 5(2), pages 113-127, August.
- PAOLA BRIGHI & STEFANO d'ADDONA & ANTONIO CARLO FRANCESCO DELLA BINA, 2013. "The Determinants of Risk Premia on the Italian Stock Market: Empirical Evidence on Common Factors in Asset Pricing Models," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 42(2), pages 103-133, July.
- Bhootra, Ajay, 2011. "Are momentum profits driven by the cross-sectional dispersion in expected stock returns?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 494-513, August.
- Chiao-Yi Chang, 2013. "Daily momentum profits with firm characteristics and investors’ optimism in the Taiwan market," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 37(2), pages 253-273, April.
- Thomas Nitschka, 2009. "Momentum in stock market returns, risk premia on foreign currencies and international financial integration," IEW - Working Papers 405, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Chen, Hong-Yi & Chen, Sheng-Syan & Hsin, Chin-Wen & Lee, Cheng-Few, 2014. "Does revenue momentum drive or ride earnings or price momentum?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 166-185.
- Paola Brighi & Stefano d'Addona & Antonio Carlo Francesco Della Bina, 2010. "Too Small or too Low? New Evidence on the 4-Factor Model," Working Paper series 31_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Chen, Hong-Yi & Lee, Cheng-Few & Shih, Wei K., 2016. "Technical, fundamental, and combined information for separating winners from losers," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 224-242.
- repec:eme:mfipps:v:36:y:2010:i:3:p:364-379 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chris Stivers & Licheng Sun, 2013. "Market Cycles and the Performance of Relative Strength Strategies," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 42(2), pages 263-290, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:44:y:2009:i:04:p:777-794_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.