Are Treasury Securities Free of Default?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shaikh, Imlak, 2017. "The 2016 U.S. presidential election and the Stock, FX and VIX markets," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 546-563.
- Liu, Pu & Shao, Yingying & Yeager, Timothy J., 2009. "Did the repeated debt ceiling controversies embed default risk in US Treasury securities?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1464-1471, August.
- Kenneth Washer & Srinivas Nippani & John Wingender, 2011. "Day-of-the-week effect in the Canadian money market," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(9), pages 855-866, August.
- Nippani, Srinivas & Smith, Stanley D., 2010. "The increasing default risk of US Treasury securities due to the financial crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2472-2480, October.
- David B. Cashin & Erin E. Syron Ferris & Elizabeth C. Klee & Cailey Stevens, 2017. "Take it to the Limit : The Debt Ceiling and Treasury Yields," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-052, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David B. Cashin & Erin E. Syron Ferris & Elizabeth C. Klee, 2020. "Treasury Safety, Liquidity, and Money Premium Dynamics: Evidence from Recent Debt Limit Impasses," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2020-008, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Emily Gallagher & Sean Collins, 2016. "Money Market Funds and the Prospect of a US Treasury Default," Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(01), pages 1-44, March.
- Imlak Shaikh, 2019. "The U.S. Presidential Election 2012/2016 and Investorsâ€™ Sentiment: The Case of CBOE Market Volatility Index," SAGE Open, , vol. 9(3), pages 21582440198, July.
- Srinivas Nippani & W. Medlin, 2002. "The 2000 Presidential Election and the stock market," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 26(2), pages 162-169, June.
- Nippani, Srinivas & Pennathur, Anita K., 2004. "Day-of-the-week effects in commercial paper yield rates," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 508-520, September.
- Srinivas Nippani & Stanley D. Smith, 2009. "The Increasing Default Risk of U.S. Treasuries Securities Due to the Financial Crisis," NFI Working Papers 2010-WP-01, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:36:y:2001:i:02:p:251-265_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jfq .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.