Market Resolution and Valuation in Incomplete Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 19 (1984)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ
- John Y. Campbell, 2001.
"Have Individual Stocks Become More Volatile? An Empirical Exploration of Idiosyncratic Risk,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 56(1), pages 1-43, 02.
- John Y. Campbell & Martin Lettau & Burton G. Malkiel & Yexiao Xu, 2000. "Have Individual Stocks Become More Volatile? An Empirical Exploration of Idiosyncratic Risk," NBER Working Papers 7590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malkiel, Burton & Campbell, John & Lettau, Martin & Xu, Yexiao, 2001. "Have Individual Stocks Become More Volatile? An Empirical Exploration of Idiosyncratic Risk," Scholarly Articles 3128707, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Tian, Weidong, 2014. "Spanning with indexes," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 111-118.
- Galvani, Valentina & Troitsky, Vladimir G., 2010. "Options and efficiency in spaces of bounded claims," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 616-619, July.
- Galvani, Valentina & Troitsky, Vladimir, 2009. "Options and Efficiency in Spaces of Bounded Claims," Working Papers 2009-4, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- S.Y. Wu & C.Z. Qin, 1996. "Pricing Derived Securities Under an Edgeworthian Process," Microeconomics 9603001, EconWPA.
- Dilip B. Madan & Frank Milne, 1994. "Contingent Claims Valued And Hedged By Pricing And Investing In A Basis," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 223-245.
- Frank Milne & Dilip Madan, 1994. "Contingent Claims Valued And Hedged By Pricing And Investing In A Basis," Working Papers 1158, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Galvani, Valentina, 2009. "Option spanning with exogenous information structure," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 73-79, January.
- Patrick Roger, 1991. "Options et complétude des marchés," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(5), pages 787-800.
- Darolles, Serge & Laurent, Jean-Paul, 2000. "Approximating payoffs and pricing formulas," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1721-1746, October.
- Serge Darolles & Jean-Paul Laurent, 2000. "Approximating payoffs and pricing formulas," Post-Print halshs-00678228, HAL.
- Alexandre Baptista, 2000. "Options and Efficiency in Multiperiod Security Markets," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0299, Econometric Society.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:19:y:1984:i:01:p:29-44_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed