Discussion: The Determinants of Bank Interest Margins: Theory and Empirical Evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 16 (1981)
Issue (Month): 04 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ
- Memmel, Christoph & Schertler, Andrea, 2011. "Banks' management of the net interest margin: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,13, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Abdelaziz Rouabah, 2006. "La sensibilité de l'activité bancaire aux chocs macroéconomiques : une analyse en panel sur des données de banques luxembourgeoises," BCL working papers 21, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Clemens Bonner & Sylvester C. W. Eijffinger, 2016. "The Impact of Liquidity Regulation on Bank Intermediation," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 20(5), pages 1945-1979.
- Dairo Estrada & Esteban Gómez & Inés Orozco, 2006.
"Determinants of Interest Margins in Colombia,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002335, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Dairo Estrada & Esteban Gómez & Inés Orozco, 2006. "Determinants of Interest Margins in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 393, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Angbazo, Lazarus, 1997. "Commercial bank net interest margins, default risk, interest-rate risk, and off-balance sheet banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 55-87, January.
- Jugnu Ansari & Ashima Goyal, 2014. "Banks competition, managerial efficiency and the interest rate pass-through in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-007, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Jugnu Ansari & Ashima Goyal, 2014. "Banks Competition, Managerial Efficiency and the Interest Rate Pass-through in India," Working Papers id:5715, eSocialSciences.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Poghosyan, Tigran, 2011. "Determinants of bank interest margins in Russia: Does bank ownership matter?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 481-495.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Poghosyan, Tigran, 2009. "Determinants of bank interest margins in Russia : Does bank ownership matter?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 22/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Erwin G. Hutapea, 2010. "Bank margin determination: a comparison between Islamic and conventional banks in Indonesia," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 65-82, April.
- Carbo Valverde, Santiago & Rodriguez Fernandez, Francisco, 2007. "The determinants of bank margins in European banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2043-2063, July.
- Jane BOGOEV, 2010. "Investigation Of The Determinants Of The Adjustment Of Lending Rates In Macedonia – A Sur Approach," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 6, pages 89-116, December.
- Gambacorta, Leonardo, 2008. "How do banks set interest rates?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 792-819, July.
- Leonardo Gambacorta, 2004. "How Do Banks Set Interest Rates?," NBER Working Papers 10295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Gambacorta, 2005. "How Do Banks Set Interest Rates?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 542, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Islam, Md. Shahidul & Nishiyama, Shin-Ichi, 2016. "The determinants of bank net interest margins: A panel evidence from South Asian countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 501-514.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saona, Paolo, 2016. "Intra- and extra-bank determinants of Latin American Banks' profitability," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 197-214.
- Maudos, Joaquin & Fernandez de Guevara, Juan, 2004. "Factors explaining the interest margin in the banking sectors of the European Union," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 2259-2281, September.
- Maudos, Joaquin & Fernandez de Guevara, Juan, 2003. "Factors Explaining the Interest Margin in the Banking Sectors of the European Union," MPRA Paper 15252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:tiu:tiucen:2012075 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:16:y:1981:i:04:p:601-602_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed