Theory of Finance from the Perspective of Continuous Time
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (1975)
Issue (Month): 04 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ
- Colson, Gérard, 1993. "Prenons-nous assez de risque dans les théories du risque?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 69(1), pages 111-141, mars.
- Iachan, Felipe Saraiva, 2017. "Capital budgeting and risk taking under credit constraints," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 786, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Paul Willen & Felix Kubler, 2006.
"Collateralized Borrowing and Life-Cycle Portfolio Choice,"
NBER Working Papers
12309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul S. Willen & Felix Kubler, 2006. "Collateralized borrowing and life-cycle portfolio choice," Public Policy Discussion Paper 06-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Paul Willen & Felix Kubler, 2006. "Collateralized Borrowing And Life-Cycle Portfolio Choice," 2006 Meeting Papers 578, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Merton, Robert C., 1993. "On the microeconomic theory of investment under uncertainty," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 13, pages 601-669 Elsevier.
- Merton, Robert C., 1977. "On the microeconomic theory of investment under uncertainty," Working papers 958-77., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Zuo Quan Xu & Fahuai Yi, 2014. "An Optimal Consumption-Investment Model with Constraint on Consumption," Papers 1404.7698, arXiv.org.
- Jorge Braga de Macedo, 1982. "Optimal Currency Diversification for a Class of Risk Averse International Investors," NBER Working Papers 0959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Merton, Robert, 1990. "Capital market theory and the pricing of financial securities," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 497-581 Elsevier.
- Merton, Robert C., 1986. "Capital market theory and the pricing of financial securities," Working papers 1818-86., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Kogan, Leonid & Lo, Andrew W., 2000. "When is time continuous?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 173-204, February.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976. "Continuous-time portfolio theory and the pricing of contingent claims," Working papers 881-76., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Ehret, Michael, 2014. "Financial socialism: The role of financial economics in economic disorganization," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2686-2692.
- Girlich, Hans-Joachim, 2003. "Transaction costs in finance and inventory research," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 341-350, January.
- Blanchet-Scalliet, Christophette & El Karoui, Nicole & Jeanblanc, Monique & Martellini, Lionel, 2008. "Optimal investment decisions when time-horizon is uncertain," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(11), pages 1100-1113, December.
- Kraft, Holger & Schendel, Lorenz S. & Steffensen, Mogens, 2014. "Life insurance demand under health shock risk," SAFE Working Paper Series 40, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Hakan Berument & Zubeyir Kilinc & Umit Ozlale, 2005. "The Missing Link Between Inflation Uncertainty And Interest Rates," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(2), pages 222-241, 05.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:10:y:1975:i:04:p:659-674_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed