Black Migration, White Flight: The Effect of Black Migration on Northern Cities and Labor Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kravis, Irving B, 1976. "A Survey of International Comparisons of Productivity," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(341), pages 1-44, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ucp:jlabec:doi:10.1086/690944 is not listed on IDEAS
- Celeste K. Carruthers & Marianne H. Wanamaker, 2017.
"Separate and Unequal in the Labor Market: Human Capital and the Jim Crow Wage Gap,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(3), pages 655-696.
- Celeste K. Carruthers & Marianne H. Wanamaker, 2015. "Separate and Unequal in the Labor Market: Human Capital and the Jim Crow Wage Gap," Working Papers 2015-01, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics.
- Celeste K. Carruthers & Marianne H. Wanamaker, 2016. "Separate and Unequal in the Labor Market: Human Capital and the Jim Crow Wage Gap," NBER Working Papers 21947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariko Nakagawa, 2015. "Segregation patterns in cities: ethnic clustering without skill differences," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 55(2), pages 453-483, December.
- Ouazad, Amine, 2015. "Blockbusting: Brokers and the dynamics of segregation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 811-841.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:67:y:2007:i:02:p:484-488_21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .