Saving the Whales: Lessons from the Extinction of the Eastern Arctic Bowhead
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coate Stephen & Knight Brian, 2010.
"Pet Overpopulation: An Economic Analysis,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-59, December.
- Coate, Stephen & Knight, Brian, 2009. "Pet Overpopulation: An Economic Analysis," Working Papers 09-10, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Stephen Coate & Brian Knight, 2009. "Pet Overpopulation: An Economic Analysis," Working Papers 2009-7, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Donna Feir & Rob Gillezeau & Maggie Jones, 2017. "The Slaughter of the North American Bison and Reversal of Fortunes on the Great Plains," Department Discussion Papers 1701, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- M. Scott Taylor, 2011.
"Buffalo Hunt: International Trade and the Virtual Extinction of the North American Bison,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(7), pages 3162-3195, December.
- M. Scott Taylor, 2007. "Buffalo Hunt: International Trade and the Virtual Extinction of the North American Bison," NBER Working Papers 12969, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erhardt, Tobias & Weder, Rolf, 2015. "Shark Hunting: International Trade and the Imminent Extinction of Heterogeneous Species," Working papers 2015/07, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Naima Farah & John R Boyce, "undated". "Elephants and Mammoths," Working Papers 2015-26, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 28 Jan 2016.
- Hilt, Eric, 2008.
"The negative trade-off between risk and incentives: Evidence from the american whaling industry,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 424-444, September.
- Eric Hilt, 2006. "The Negative Trade-off Between Risk and Incentives: Evidence from the American Whaling Industry," NBER Working Papers 11960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:clg:wpaper:2015-03 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:64:y:2004:i:02:p:400-432_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.