Railroads as an Economic Force in American Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schürenberg-Frosch, Hannah, 2011. "One model fits all? Determinants of transport costs across sectors and country groups," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 122, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1995.
"Financing Infrastructure in Developing Countries: Lessons from the Railway Age,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 10(1), pages 75-91, February.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1994. "Financing infrastructure in developing countries : lessons from the Railway Age," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1379, The World Bank.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1994. "Financing Infrastructure in Developing Countries: Lessons from the Railway Age," Economics Working Papers 94-230, University of California at Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1994. "Financing Infrastructure in Developing Countries: Lessons from the Railway Age," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt39z8346j, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Longinotti, Edward, 2012. "Going beyond social savings: how would the British economy have developed in the absence of the railways?: a case study of Brunner Mond 1882-1914," Economic History Working Papers 45562, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Katherine White, 2008. "Sending or Receiving Stations? The Dual Influence of Railroads in Early 20th-Century Great Plains Settlement," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 27(1), pages 89-115, February.
- Schürenberg-Frosch, Hannah, 2012. "Determinants of transport costs: Are they uniform across countries?," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-54, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:4:y:1944:i:01:p:1-20_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.