Product Quality and Vertical Integration in the Early Cotton Textile Industry
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 48 (1988)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH
- Marcela Meléndez, 2003. "A Dynamic Model Of Vertical Integration For The American Pulp And Paper Industry," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 001912, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Macchiavello, Rocco, 2010.
"Vertical integration and investor protection in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 162-172, November.
- Rocco Macchiavello, 2009. "Vertical Integration and Investor Protection in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2009.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Allen, Robert C., 2014. "American Exceptionalism as a Problem in Global History," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 74(02), pages 309-350, June.
- Robert Allen, 2013. "American Exceptionalism as a Problem in Global History," Economics Series Working Papers 689, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Macchiavello, Rocco, 2006. "Contractual Institutions, Financial Development and Vertical Integration: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 5903, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rocco Macchiavello, 2008. "Contractual Institutions, Financial Development and Vertical Integration: Theory and Evidence," Economics Series Working Papers 392, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Irwin, Douglas A. & Temin, Peter, 2001. "The Antebellum Tariff On Cotton Textiles Revisited," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 61(03), pages 777-798, September.
- Douglas A. Irwin & Peter Temin, 2000. "The Antebellum Tariff on Cotton Textiles Revisited," NBER Working Papers 7825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosés, Joan R., 1998. "The choice of tecnology in the Mediterranean basin : some evidence from the Spanish, Italian, British and us cotton mills(1830-1860)," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 6182, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Saito, Tetsuya, 2007. "Shipping the Good Apples Out: Another Proof with A Graphical Representation," MPRA Paper 1297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saito, Tetsuya, 2006. "Shipping the Good Apples Out: Alchian-Allen Theorem of Various Qualities," MPRA Paper 883, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Nov 2006.
- Rosés, Joan R., 2005. "Subcontracting and vertical integration in the Spanish cotton industry," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wh051302, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Joan Ramon Rosés, 2005. "Subcontracting and vertical integration in the Spanish cotton industry," Economics Working Papers 816, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jawaid Abdul Ghani & Arif Iqbal Rana, 2005. "The Economics of Outsourcing in a De-integrating Industry," Microeconomics Working Papers 22241, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:48:y:1988:i:04:p:891-907_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed