Authority and Efficiency: The Labor Market and the Managerial Revolution of the Late Nineteenth Century
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flynn, Sean, 2005.
"Why only some industries unionize: insights from reciprocity theory,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 99-120, June.
- Flynn, Sean Masaki, 2004. "Why Only Some Industries Unionize: Insights from Reciprocity Theory," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 64, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Masaki Nakabayashi, 2005. "Hedonic prices and multidimensional incentives," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-32-Rev.2, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised May 2006.
- Ekkehart Schlicht, 2008. "Consistency in Organization," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 164(4), pages 612-623, December.
- Masaki Nakabayashi, 2005. "Hedonic prices and multitask incentives," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-32, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Marcelo Bucheli & Joseph T. Mahoney & Paul M. Vaaler, 2010. "Chandler's Living History: "The Visible Hand" of Vertical Integration in Nineteenth Century America Viewed Under a Twenty-First Century Transaction Costs Economics Lens," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(s1), pages 859-883, July.
- Bucheli, Marcelo & Mahoney, Joseph T. & Vaaler, Paul M., 2007. "Chandler's Living History: The Visible Hand of Vertical Integration in 19th Century America Viewed under a 21st Century Transaction Costs Economics Lens," Working Papers 07-0111, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:44:y:1984:i:04:p:1069-1083_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.