Economic and Demographic Determinants of Educational Commitment: Massachusetts, 1855
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allen, Robert C., 2014.
"American Exceptionalism as a Problem in Global History,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 74(02), pages 309-350, June.
- Robert Allen, 2013. "American Exceptionalism as a Problem in Global History," Economics Series Working Papers 689, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Claude Diebolt & Audrey-Rose Menard & Faustine Perrin, 2016.
"Behind the Fertility-Education Nexus: What Triggered the French Development Process?,"
Working Papers of BETA
2016-10, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Claude Diebolt & Audrey-Rose Menard & Faustine Perrin, 2016. "Behind the Fertility-Education Nexus: What Triggered the French Development Process?," Working Papers 03-16, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Sun Go & Peter H. Lindert, 2007. "The Curious Dawn of American Public Schools," NBER Working Papers 13335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana, 2004. "Child Labour and Schooling in a Histrical Perspective: The Developed Countries Experience," MPRA Paper 48416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker, 2005.
"Distribution of Natural Resources, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Development: Growth Dynamics with Two Elites,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1756, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Josef Falkinger & Volker Grossmann, 2005. "Distribution of Natural Resources, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Development: Growth Dynamics with two Elites," CESifo Working Paper Series 1562, CESifo Group Munich.
- Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz, 2003. "The "Virtues" of the Past: Education in the First Hundred Years of the New Republic," NBER Working Papers 9958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harris, Amy Rehder & Evans, William N. & Schwab, Robert M., 2001. "Education spending in an aging America," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 449-472, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:39:y:1979:i:02:p:439-459_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.