Domestic and International Integration of the London Money Market, 1731–1789
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lothian, James R., 2002.
"The internationalization of money and finance and the globalization of financial markets,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 699-724, November.
- James R. Lothian, 2003. "The Internationalization of Money and Finance and the Globalization of Financial Markets," International Finance 0311003, EconWPA.
- Marie-Thérèse Boyer-Xambeu & Lucien Gillard & Ghislain Deleplace, 1994. "Régimes monétaires, points d'or et « serpent bimétallique » de 1770 à 1870," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(5), pages 1139-1174.
- Marie-Thérèse Boyer-Xambeu, 1997. "Spéculation et parité des taux d'intérêt sans change à terme dans « La théorie des changes » de G.-J. Goschen (1861)," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 29(1), pages 21-34.
- Claude Diebolt & Antoine Parent, 2006. "Were there Anomalies in the Sterling-Franc Exchange Rate Regulation during the Mid-19th Century?," Working Papers 06-08, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Marie-Thérèse Boyer & Ghislain Deleplace & Lucien Gillard, 1992. "A la recherche d'un âge d'or des marchés financiers : intégration et efficience au XVIIIe siècle," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 20(1), pages 33-65.
- Maixé-Altés, J. Carles & Iglesias, Emma M., 2009. "Domestic monetary transfers and the inland bill of exchange markets in Spain (1775-1885)," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 496-521, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:36:y:1976:i:01:p:198-212_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.