Land Clearing Under Nineteenth-Century Techniques: Some Preliminary Calculations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atack, Jeremy & Margo, Robert, 2011.
"The Impact of Access to Rail Transportation on Agricultural Improvement: The American Midwest as a Test Case, 1850-1860,"
The Journal of Transport and Land Use,
Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 4(2), pages 5-18.
- Robert A. Margo & Jeremy Atack, 2010. "The Impact of Access to Rail Transportation on Agricultural Improvement: The American Midwest as a Test Case, 1850-1860," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2010-026, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2008.
"The American Frontier: Technology versus Immigration,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(2), pages 283-301, April.
- Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2004. "The American Frontier: Technology versus Immigration," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 7, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2008. "The U.S. Westward Expansion," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(1), pages 81-110, February.
- Jeremy Atack & Fred Bateman, 2000. "Downtime in American Manufacturing Industry: 1870 and 1880," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0048, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:22:y:1962:i:04:p:484-497_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.