The British Sugar Duties and West Indian Prosperity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick K. O'Brien & Leandro Prados De La Escosura, 1992.
"Agricultural productivity and European industrialization, 1890-1980,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 45(3), pages 514-536, August.
- O'Brien, Patrick K. & Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 1992. "Agricultural productivity and european industrialization, 1890-1980," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2829, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Matilde Mas & Javier Quesada, 2005. "ICT and Economic Growth: A Quantification of Productivity Growth in Spain 1985-2002," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2005/4, OECD Publishing.
- Paul A. David, 2005. "Two Centuries of American Macroeconomic Growth From Exploitation of Resource Abundance to Knowledge-Driven Development," Macroeconomics 0502021, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ehsrev:v:70:y:2017:i:4:p:1244-1267 is not listed on IDEAS
- Federico, Giovanni & Tena Junguito, Antonio, 2017. "Exports and American divergence. Lost decades and Emancipation collapse in Latin American and the Caribbean 1820-1870," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 24208, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Giovanni Federico & Antonio Tena-Junguito, 2017.
"Lewis revisited: tropical polities competing on the world market, 1830–1938,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1244-1267, November.
- Federico, Giovanni & Tena Junguito, Antonio, 2016. "Lewis revisited : tropical polities competing on the world market 1830-1938," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 23305, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Moura Filho, Heitor, 2006. "Pioneering multilateralism: the sugar agreements 1864 – 1914," MPRA Paper 5208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:14:y:1954:i:02:p:157-164_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.