Compete or Coordinate? Aid Fragmentation and Lead Donorship
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:revint:v:13:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11558-017-9280-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:devpol:v:36:y:2018:i:6:p:631-648 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:devpol:v:36:y:2018:i:s1:p:o270-o284 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:revint:v:12:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11558-017-9273-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Öhler, Hannes, 2017. "A micro-level analysis of the effects of aid fragmentation and aid alignment," Discussion Papers 7/2017, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:120:y:2019:i:c:p:15-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:320-334 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:poleco:v:53:y:2018:i:c:p:186-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i:4:p:531-548 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clarke,Daniel Jonathan & Wren-Lewis,Liam, 2016. "Solving commitment problems in disaster risk finance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7720, The World Bank.
- repec:spr:revint:v:12:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11558-017-9275-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- CÃ©cile Couharde & Fatih Karanfil & Eric Gabin Kilamaa & Luc DÃ©sirÃ© Omgbaa, 2017. "The Importance of Oil in the Allocation of Foreign Aid: The case of the G7 donors," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-40, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Bernhard Reinsberg & Centre for Business Research, 2018. "Blockchain Technology and the Governance of Foreign Aid," Working Papers wp505, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:69:y:2015:i:02:p:443-472_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/ino .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.