Getting Socialized to Build Bridges: Constructivism and Rationalism, Europe and the Nation-State
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Martens, 2010. "Voice or Loyalty? The Evolution of the European Environment Agency (EEA)," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 881-901, September.
- Andreas Grimmel, 2011. "Integration and the Context of Law: Why the European Court of Justice is not a Political Actor," Les Cahiers européens de Sciences Po 3, Centre d'études européennes (CEE) at Sciences Po, Paris.
- Hage, Frank M., 2007. "Constructivism, fuzzy sets and (very) small-N: Revisiting the conditions for communicative action," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 512-521, May.
- Erickson, Jennifer L., 2008.
"Normative power and EU arms transfer policy: A theoretical critique and empirical test
[Normative Macht und die EU-Waffenlieferungspolitik: Eine theoretische Kritik und ein empirischer Test]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Global Governance SP IV 2008-301, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Mark A. Pollack, 2007. "The New Institutionalisms and European Integration," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0031, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Fuchs, Susanne, 2007.
"Weltgesellschaft und Modernisierung: Eine Skizze der Dynamik des Formwandels des Systems internationaler Beziehungen
[World Society and Modernization: A Brief Outline of the Dynamics of Change in I," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Global Governance SP IV 2007-302, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Aliu, Armando & Aliu, Dorian, 2013. "Power of Global Transnational Networks: Civilizing of World Order," MPRA Paper 49717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Aus, 2009. "Conjunctural causation in comparative case-oriented research," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 173-183, March.
- Mitchell, Ronald B., 2011. "Transparency for governance: The mechanisms and effectiveness of disclosure-based and education-based transparency policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1882-1890, September.
- Nilsson, Adriana, 2017. "Making norms to tackle global challenges: The role of Intergovernmental Organisations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 171-181.
- Torben Heinze, 2011. "Mechanism-Based Thinking on Policy Diffusion. A Review of Current Approaches in Political Science," KFG Working Papers p0034, Free University Berlin.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:59:y:2005:i:04:p:1045-1079_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.