From domestic to international justice: the welfare state and foreign aid
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert K. Fleck & Christopher Kilby, 2006.
"World Bank Independence: A Model and Statistical Analysis of US Influence,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 224-240, May.
- Fleck, Robert K. & Kilby, Christopher & Fleck, Robert K., 2001. "World Bank Independence: A Model and Statistical Analysis of U.S. Influence," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 53, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Fleck, Robert K. & Kilby, Christopher, 2010.
"Changing aid regimes? U.S. foreign aid from the Cold War to the War on Terror,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 185-197, March.
- Robert K. Fleck & Christopher Kilby, 2009. "Changing Aid Regimes? U.S. Foreign Aid from the Cold War to the War on Terror," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 1, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Fuchs, Andreas & Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2014.
"Determinants of Donor Generosity: A Survey of the Aid Budget Literature,"
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 172-199.
- Fuchs, Andreas & Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2012. "Determinants of donor generosity: A survey of the aid budget literature," Kiel Working Papers 1789, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andreas Fuchs & Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2012. "Determinants of Donor Generosity: A Survey of the Aid Budget Literature," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 121, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Brech, Viktor & Potrafke, Niklas, 2014.
"Donor ideology and types of foreign aid,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 61-75.
- Viktor Brech & Niklas Potrafke, 2013. "Donor Ideology and Types of Foreign Aid," CESifo Working Paper Series 4314, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brech, Viktor & Potrafke, Niklas, 2013. "Donor ideology and types of foreign aid," Munich Reprints in Economics 20229, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Yu Wang, 2013. "Veto Players and Foreign Aid Inflows," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 391-408, September.
- Christina Haas, 2013. "GINI DP 73: Income Inequality and Support for Development Aid," GINI Discussion Papers 73, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Erik Lundsgaarde & Christian Breunig & Aseem Prakash, 2007. "Trade versus aid: donor generosity in an era of globalization," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 40(2), pages 157-179, June.
- Alain Noël & Jean-Philippe Thérien & Sébastien Dallaire, 2004. "Divided Over Internationalism: The Canadian Public and Development Assistance," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 30(1), pages 29-45, March.
- Scott Gates & Anke Hoeffler, 2004. "Global Aid Allocation: Are Nordic Donors Different?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2004-34, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Gorm Rye Olsen, 1998. "The aid policy process of a 'humane internationalist': the Danish example," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 607-619.
- Mona Lyne & Daniel Nielson & Michael Tierney, 2009. "Controlling coalitions: Social lending at the multilateral development banks," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 407-433, December.
- Round, Jeffery I. & Odedokun, Matthew, 2003. "Aid Effort and its Determinants," WIDER Working Paper Series 003, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Pincin, Jared, 2013. "Political power and aid tying practices in the development assistance committee countries," MPRA Paper 49806, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tingley, Dustin, 2010. "Donors and domestic politics: Political influences on foreign aid effort," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 40-49, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:49:y:1995:i:03:p:523-553_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.