Pooling Under Misspecification: Some Monte Carlo Evidence on the Kmenta and the Error Components Techniques
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 2 (1986)
Issue (Month): 03 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Chen, Kevin Z. & D. Meilke, Karl & Turvey, Calum, 1999.
"Income risk and farm consumption behavior,"
Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 173-183, March.
- Chen, Kevin Z. & Meilke, Karl D. & Turvey, Calum, 1999. "Income risk and farm consumption behavior," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 20(2), March.
- Giorgio Calzolari & Laura Magazzini, 2012. "Autocorrelation and masked heterogeneity in panel data models estimated by maximum likelihood," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 145-152, August.
- Giorgio Calzolari & Laura Magazzini, 2009. "Autocorrelation and masked heterogeneity in panel data models estimated by maximum likelihood," Working Papers 53/2009, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Ahn, Seung C. & Lee, Young H. & Schmidt, Peter, 2013. "Panel data models with multiple time-varying individual effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 174(1), pages 1-14.
- Seung C. Ahn & Young H. Lee & Peter Schmidt, 2007. "Panel Data Models with Multiple Time-Varying Individual Effects," Working Papers 0702, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Subramanian Rangan & Metin Sengul, 2009. "Information technology and transnational integration: Theory and evidence on the evolution of the modern multinational enterprise," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(9), pages 1496-1514, December.
- Sophia Delipalla & Owen O'Donnell, 1998. "The Comparison Between Ad Valorem and Specific Taxation under Imperfect Competition: Evidence from the European Cigarette Industry," Studies in Economics 9802, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Kaushik Deb & Massimo Filippini, 2013. "Public Bus Transport Demand Elasticities in India," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 47(3), pages 419-436, September.
- Filippini Massimo & Deb Kaushik, 2010. "Public bus transport demand elasticities in India," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1002, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Dragan Miljkovic & Gary Brester & John Marsh, 2003. "Exchange rate pass-through, price discrimination, and US meat export prices," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 641-650.
- Fotopoulos, Georgios & Spence, Nigel, 1999. "Net entry behaviour in Greek manufacturing: consumer, intermediate and capital goods industries," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1219-1230, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:2:y:1986:i:03:p:429-440_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed