Pooling Under Misspecification: Some Monte Carlo Evidence on the Kmenta and the Error Components Techniques
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gourieroux, Christian & Holly, Alberto & Monfort, Alain, 1982. "Likelihood Ratio Test, Wald Test, and Kuhn-Tucker Test in Linear Models with Inequality Constraints on the Regression Parameters," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Z. Lomnicki, 1961. "Tests for departure from normality in the case of linear stochastic processes," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 37-62, December.
- Dhrymes, Phoebus J & Taylor, John B, 1976. "On an Efficient Two-Step Estimator for Dynamic Simultaneous Equations Models with Autoregressive Errors," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 17(2), pages 362-376, June.
- A. R. Pagan & A. D. Hall & P. K. Trivedi, 1983. "Assessing the Variability of Inflation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 585-596.
- White, Halbert & Domowitz, Ian, 1984. "Nonlinear Regression with Dependent Observations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 143-161, January.
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1978. "Testing against General Autoregressive and Moving Average Error Models When the Regressors Include Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1293-1301, November.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Kevin Z. & D. Meilke, Karl & Turvey, Calum, 1999. "Income risk and farm consumption behavior," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 173-183, March.
- Giorgio Calzolari & Laura Magazzini, 2012.
"Autocorrelation and masked heterogeneity in panel data models estimated by maximum likelihood,"
Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 145-152, August.
- Giorgio Calzolari & Laura Magazzini, 2009. "Autocorrelation and masked heterogeneity in panel data models estimated by maximum likelihood," Working Papers 53/2009, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Ahn, Seung C. & Lee, Young H. & Schmidt, Peter, 2013.
"Panel data models with multiple time-varying individual effects,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 174(1), pages 1-14.
- Seung C. Ahn & Young H. Lee & Peter Schmidt, 2007. "Panel Data Models with Multiple Time-Varying Individual Effects," Working Papers 0702, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Subramanian Rangan & Metin Sengul, 2009. "Information technology and transnational integration: Theory and evidence on the evolution of the modern multinational enterprise," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(9), pages 1496-1514, December.
- Sophia Delipalla & Owen O'Donnell, 1998. "The Comparison Between Ad Valorem and Specific Taxation under Imperfect Competition: Evidence from the European Cigarette Industry," Studies in Economics 9802, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Kaushik Deb & Massimo Filippini, 2013.
"Public Bus Transport Demand Elasticities in India,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 47(3), pages 419-436, September.
- Filippini Massimo & Deb Kaushik, 2010. "Public bus transport demand elasticities in India," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1002, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Dragan Miljkovic & Gary Brester & John Marsh, 2003. "Exchange rate pass-through, price discrimination, and US meat export prices," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 641-650.
- Fotopoulos, Georgios & Spence, Nigel, 1999. "Net entry behaviour in Greek manufacturing: consumer, intermediate and capital goods industries," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1219-1230, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:2:y:1986:i:03:p:429-440_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.