A Note On Inequality Constraints In The Garch Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conrad, Christian, 2010.
"Non-negativity conditions for the hyperbolic GARCH model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 441-457, August.
- Christian Conrad, 2007. "Non-negativity Conditions for the Hyperbolic GARCH Model," KOF Working papers 07-162, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Martinez Oscar & Olmo Jose, 2012.
"A Nonlinear Threshold Model for the Dependence of Extremes of Stationary Sequences,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 16(3), pages 1-39, September.
- Martinez, O. & Olmo, J., 2008. "A Nonlinear Threshold Model for the Dependence of Extremes of Stationary Sequences," Working Papers 08/08, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Martínez Ibáñez, Oscar & Olmo, José, 2008. "A nonlinear threshold model for the dependence of extremes of stationary sequences," Working Papers 2072/5361, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Christian Francq & Genaro Sucarrat, 2018.
"An Exponential Chi-Squared QMLE for Log-GARCH Models Via the ARMA Representation,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 16(1), pages 129-154.
- Francq, Christian & Sucarrat, Genaro, 2013. "An Exponential Chi-Squared QMLE for Log-GARCH Models Via the ARMA Representation," MPRA Paper 51783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Conrad, Christian & Karanasos, Menelaos, 2010.
"Negative Volatility Spillovers In The Unrestricted Eccc-Garch Model,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 838-862, June.
- Christian Conrad & Menelaos Karanasos, 2008. "Negative Volatility Spillovers in the Unrestricted ECCC-GARCH Model," KOF Working papers 08-189, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Karanasos, Menelaos & Xu, Yongdeng, 2017. "Matrix Inequality Constraints for Vector (Asymmetric Power) GARCH/HEAVY Models and MEM with spillovers: some New (Mixture) Formulations," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2017/14, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Conrad, Christian & Weber, Enzo, 2013.
"Measuring Persistence in Volatility Spillovers,"
0543, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Conrad, Christian & Weber, Enzo, 2013. "Measuring Persistence in Volatility Spillovers," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79850, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Conrad, Christian & Weber, Enzo, 2013. "Measuring Persistence in Volatility Spillovers," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 473, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Nakatani, Tomoaki & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2008.
"Positivity constraints on the conditional variances in the family of conditional correlation GARCH models,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 88-95, June.
- Nakatani, Tomoaki & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2007. "Positivity Constraints on the Conditional Variances in the Family of Conditional Correlation GARCH Models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 675, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 14 Feb 2008.
- Menelaos Karanasos & Ning Zeng, 2013. "Conditional heteroskedasticity in macroeconomics data: UK inflation, output growth and their uncertainties," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 12, pages 266-288 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Carl Lönnbark, 2016. "Asymmetry with respect to the memory in stock market volatilities," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1409-1419, June.
- Adnen Ben Nasr & Mohamed Boutahar & Abdelwahed Trabelsi, 2010. "Fractionally integrated time varying GARCH model," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 19(3), pages 399-430, August.
- Adnen Ben Nasr & Ahdi Noomen Ajmi & Rangan Gupta, 2014.
"Modelling the volatility of the Dow Jones Islamic Market World Index using a fractionally integrated time-varying GARCH (FITVGARCH) model,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(14), pages 993-1004, July.
- Adnen Ben Nasr & Ahdi N. Ajmi & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "Modeling the Volatility of the Dow Jones Islamic Market World Index Using a Fractionally Integrated Time Varying GARCH (FITVGARCH) Model," Working Papers 201357, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Henghsiu Tsai & K. S. Chan, 2007. "A Note on Non‐Negative Arma Processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 350-360, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:24:y:2008:i:03:p:823-828_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.