A Note On Inequality Constraints In The Garch Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ploberger, Werner & Krämer;, Walter, 1990. "The Local Power of the CUSUM and CUSUM of Squares Tests," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(03), pages 335-347, September.
- Jushan Bai & Pierre Perron, 1998.
"Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 47-78, January.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Cahiers de recherche 9552, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Perron, P. & Bai, J., 1995. "Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes," Cahiers de recherche 9552, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Loretan, Mico & Phillips, Peter C. B., 1994.
"Testing the covariance stationarity of heavy-tailed time series: An overview of the theory with applications to several financial datasets,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 211-248, January.
- Loretan, M. & Phillips, P.C.B., 1992. "Testing the Covariance Stationarity of Heavy-Tailed Time Series: An Overview of the Theory with Applications to Several Financial Datasets," Working papers 9208, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Cavaliere, Giuseppe & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2007. "Testing for unit roots in time series models with non-stationary volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 919-947, October.
- Andreu Sansó & Vicent Aragó & Josep Lluís Carrion, 2003. "Testing for Changes in the Unconditional Variance of Financial Time Series," DEA Working Papers 5, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2003. "Has the Business Cycle Changed and Why?," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2002, Volume 17, pages 159-230 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1991.
"Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 817-858, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1988. "Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 877R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1989.
- Andrews, Donald W K & Monahan, J Christopher, 1992.
"An Improved Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 953-966, July.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Christopher J. Monahan, 1990. "An Improved Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 942, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hansen, Bruce E., 1992. "Convergence to Stochastic Integrals for Dependent Heterogeneous Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 489-500, December.
- Sangyeol Lee & Jeongcheol Ha & Okyoung Na & Seongryong Na, 2003. "The Cusum Test for Parameter Change in Time Series Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 30(4), pages 781-796.
- Pagan, Adrian R. & Schwert, G. William, 1990. "Testing for covariance stationarity in stock market data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 165-170, June.
- Ploberger, Werner & Kramer, Walter, 1986. "On studentizing a test for structural change," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 341-344.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karanasos, Menelaos & Xu, Yongdeng, 2017. "Matrix Inequality Constraints for Vector (Asymmetric Power) GARCH/HEAVY Models and MEM with spillovers: some New (Mixture) Formulations," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2017/14, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Conrad, Christian, 2010.
"Non-negativity conditions for the hyperbolic GARCH model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 441-457, August.
- Christian Conrad, 2007. "Non-negativity Conditions for the Hyperbolic GARCH Model," KOF Working papers 07-162, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Nakatani, Tomoaki & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2008.
"Positivity constraints on the conditional variances in the family of conditional correlation GARCH models,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 88-95, June.
- Nakatani, Tomoaki & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2007. "Positivity Constraints on the Conditional Variances in the Family of Conditional Correlation GARCH Models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 675, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 14 Feb 2008.
- Henghsiu Tsai & K. S. Chan, 2007. "A Note on Non-Negative Arma Processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 350-360, May.
- Adnen Ben Nasr & Ahdi Noomen Ajmi & Rangan Gupta, 2014.
"Modelling the volatility of the Dow Jones Islamic Market World Index using a fractionally integrated time-varying GARCH (FITVGARCH) model,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(14), pages 993-1004, July.
- Adnen Ben Nasr & Ahdi N. Ajmi & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "Modeling the Volatility of the Dow Jones Islamic Market World Index Using a Fractionally Integrated Time Varying GARCH (FITVGARCH) Model," Working Papers 201357, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Martinez Oscar & Olmo Jose, 2012.
"A Nonlinear Threshold Model for the Dependence of Extremes of Stationary Sequences,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 16(3), pages 1-39, September.
- Martinez, O. & Olmo, J., 2008. "A Nonlinear Threshold Model for the Dependence of Extremes of Stationary Sequences," Working Papers 08/08, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Martínez Ibáñez, Oscar & Olmo, José, 2008. "A nonlinear threshold model for the dependence of extremes of stationary sequences," Working Papers 2072/5361, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Conrad, Christian & Karanasos, Menelaos, 2010.
"Negative Volatility Spillovers In The Unrestricted Eccc-Garch Model,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 838-862, June.
- Christian Conrad & Menelaos Karanasos, 2008. "Negative Volatility Spillovers in the Unrestricted ECCC-GARCH Model," KOF Working papers 08-189, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Conrad, Christian & Weber, Enzo, 2013.
"Measuring Persistence in Volatility Spillovers,"
0543, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Conrad, Christian & Weber, Enzo, 2013. "Measuring Persistence in Volatility Spillovers," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79850, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Conrad, Christian & Weber, Enzo, 2013. "Measuring Persistence in Volatility Spillovers," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 473, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Menelaos Karanasos & Ning Zeng, 2013. "Conditional heteroskedasticity in macroeconomics data: UK inflation, output growth and their uncertainties," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 12, pages 266-288 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Carl Lönnbark, 2016. "Asymmetry with respect to the memory in stock market volatilities," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1409-1419, June.
- Adnen Ben Nasr & Mohamed Boutahar & Abdelwahed Trabelsi, 2010. "Fractionally integrated time varying GARCH model," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 19(3), pages 399-430, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:24:y:2008:i:03:p:823-828_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.