A Residual-Based Lm-Type Test Against Fractional Cointegration
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 22 (2006)
Issue (Month): 06 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Uwe Hassler & Matei Demetrescu & Adina Tarcolea, 2011. "Asymptotic normal tests for integration in panels with cross-dependent units," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 95(2), pages 187-204, June.
- Uwe Hassler & Barbara Meller, 2014.
"Detecting multiple breaks in long memory the case of U.S. inflation,"
Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 653-680, March.
- Hassler, Uwe & Meller, Barbara, 2011. "Detecting multiple breaks in long memory: The case of US inflation," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,26, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Uwe Hassler & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Antonio Rubia, 2016. "Quantile Regression for Long Memory Testing: A Case of Realized Volatility," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 14(4), pages 693-724.
- Uwe Hassler & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Antonio Rubia, 2012. "Quantile regression for long memory testing: A case of realized volatility," Working Papers w201207, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Nielsen, Morten Orregaard & Shimotsu, Katsumi, 2007. "Determining the cointegrating rank in nonstationary fractional systems by the exact local Whittle approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 574-596, December.
- Katsumi Shimotsu & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2006. "Determining the Cointegrating Rank in Nonstationary Fractional Systems by the Exact Local Whittle Approach," Working Papers 1029, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Lasak, Katarzyna, 2010. "Likelihood based testing for no fractional cointegration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 67-77, September.
- Katarzyna Lasak, 2008. "Likelihood based testing for no fractional cointegration," CREATES Research Papers 2008-52, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Avarucci, Marco & Velasco, Carlos, 2009. "A Wald test for the cointegration rank in nonstationary fractional systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 178-189, August.
- Avarucci Marco & Velasco Carlos, 2008. "A Wald Test for the Cointegration Rank in Nonstationary Fractional Systems," Research Memorandum 049, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Martins, Luis F. & Rodrigues, Paulo M.M., 2014. "Testing for persistence change in fractionally integrated models: An application to world inflation rates," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 502-522.
- Luis F. Martins & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues, 2010. "Testing for Persistence Change in Fractionally Integrated Models: An Application to World Inflation Rates," Working Papers w201030, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:22:y:2006:i:06:p:1091-1111_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed