Automatic Inference For Infinite Order Vector Autoregressions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Phillips, Peter C B, 1996. "Econometric Model Determination," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 763-812, July.
- Johansen, Soren, 1992.
"Determination of Cointegration Rank in the Presence of a Linear Trend,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 383-397, August.
- Johansen, S., 1991. "Determination of Cointegration Rank in the Presence of a Linear Trend," Papers 76a, Helsinki - Department of Economics.
- Vuong, Quang H, 1989. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Model Selection and Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 307-333, March.
- Kim, Jinbang & De Marchi, Neil & Morgan, Mary S., 1995. "Empirical model particularities and belief in the natural rate hypothesis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 81-102, May.
- Allan Timmerman & Massimo Guidolin, 2001. "Option prices and implied volatility dynamics under Bayesian learning," CeNDEF Workshop Papers, January 2001 P3, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & King, Maxwell L. & White, Halbert, 1995. "Comments on testing economic theories and the use of model selection criteria," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 173-187, May.
- Pötscher, B.M., 1991. "Effects of Model Selection on Inference," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 163-185, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Mayoral, 2013.
"Heterogeneous Dynamics, Aggregation, And The Persistence Of Economic Shocks,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 54, pages 1295-1307, November.
- Laura Mayoral, 2009. "Heterogeneous dynamics, aggregation and the persistence of economic shocks," Working Papers 400, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Laura Mayoral, 2009. "Heterogeneous dynamics, aggregation and the persistence of economic shocks," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 786.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Mayoral, Laura & Dolores Gadea, María, 2011. "Aggregate real exchange rate persistence through the lens of sectoral data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 290-304.
- Jondeau, Eric & Pelgrin, Florian, 2014.
"Estimating aggregate autoregressive processes when only macro data are available,"
Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 341-347.
- Eric JONDEAU & Florian PELGRIN, "undated". "Estimating Aggregate Autoregressive Processes When Only Macro Data are Available," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 14-43, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Bauer, Dietmar, 2009. "Estimating ARMAX systems for multivariate time series using the state approach to subspace algorithms," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 397-421, March.
- Laura Mayoral & Maria Dolores Gadea, 2009.
"Analyzing aggregate real exchange rate persistence through the lens of sectoral data,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
787.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Laura Mayoral & María Dolores Gadea, 2009. "Analyzing aggregate real exchange rate persistence through the lens of sectoral data," Working Papers 399, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Phillips, Peter C.B., 2005. "Automated Discovery In Econometrics," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(01), pages 3-20, February.
- Bauer, Dietmar & Wagner, Martin, 2005.
"Autoregressive Approximations of Multiple Frequency I(1) Processes,"
174, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Dietmar Bauer & Martin Wagner, 2005. "Autoregressive Approximations of Multiple Frequency I(1) Processes," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/09, European University Institute.
- Qu, Zhongjun & Perron, Pierre, 2007.
"A Modified Information Criterion For Cointegration Tests Based On A Var Approximation,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(04), pages 638-685, August.
- Zhongjun Qu & Pierre Perron, 2006. "A Modified Information Criterion for Cointegration Tests based on a VAR Approximation," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-011, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2011. "An efficient minimum distance estimator for DSGE models," Bank of England working papers 439, Bank of England.
- Hwang, Eunju & Shin, Dong Wan, 2014. "Infinite-order, long-memory heterogeneous autoregressive models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 339-358.
- Kuersteiner, Guido M., 2012. "Kernel-weighted GMM estimators for linear time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(2), pages 399-421.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:21:y:2005:i:01:p:85-115_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.