Robust Tests Of The Unit Root Hypothesis Should Not Be
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 20 (2004)
Issue (Month): 02 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Galvao Jr., Antonio F., 2009. "Unit root quantile autoregression testing using covariates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 165-178, October.
- Uwe Hassler & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Antonio Rubia, 2016.
"Quantile Regression for Long Memory Testing: A Case of Realized Volatility,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 14(4), pages 693-724.
- Uwe Hassler & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Antonio Rubia, 2012. "Quantile regression for long memory testing: A case of realized volatility," Working Papers w201207, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Olivier Darné & Amélie Charles, 2012. "A note on the uncertain trend in US real GNP: Evidence from robust unit root tests," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2399-2406.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné, 2010. "A note on the uncertain trend in US real GNP: Evidence from robust unit root test," Working Papers hal-00547737, HAL.
- Olivier Darné & Amélie Charles, 2012. "A note of the uncertain trend in US real GNP: Evidence from robust unit root tests," Post-Print hal-00956936, HAL.
- Michael Jansson, 2008. "Semiparametric Power Envelopes for Tests of the Unit Root Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(5), pages 1103-1142, 09.
- Michael Jansson, 2007. "Semiparametric Power Envelopes for Tests of the Unit Root Hypothesis," CREATES Research Papers 2007-12, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Hallin, Marc & van den Akker, Ramon & Werker, Bas J.M., 2011. "A class of simple distribution-free rank-based unit root tests," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 163(2), pages 200-214, August.
- Marc Hallin & Ramon Van den Akker & Bas J.M. Werker, 2011. "A class of simple distribution-free rank-based unit root tests," Post-Print hal-00834424, HAL.
- Marc Hallin & Ramon van den Akker & Bas Werker, 2009. "A class of Simple Semiparametrically Efficient Rank-Based Unit Root Tests," Working Papers ECARES 2009_001, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hallin, M. & van den Akker, R. & Werker, B.J.M., 2011. "A Class of Simple Distribution-free Rank-based Unit Root Tests (Revision of DP 2010-72)," Discussion Paper 2011-002, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Colombier, Carsten, 2016. "Population aging in healthcare - a minor issue? Evidence from Switzerland," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 16-3, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:20:y:2004:i:02:p:360-381_20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed