Bias Reduction In Nonparametric Diffusion Coefficient Estimation
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 19 (2003)
Issue (Month): 05 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Gao, Jiti & Casas, Isabel, 2008.
"Specification testing in discretized diffusion models: Theory and practice,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 131-140, November.
- Gao, Jiti & Casas, Isabel, 2006. "Specification testing in discretized diffusion models: Theory and practice," MPRA Paper 11980, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2007.
- Shin Kanaya, 2015. "Uniform Convergence Rates of Kernel-Based Nonparametric Estimators for Continuous Time Diffusion Processes: A Damping Function Approach," CREATES Research Papers 2015-50, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Nikolay Gospodinov & Masayuki Hirukawa, 2008. "Nonparametric Estimation of Scalar Diffusion Processes of Interest Rates Using Asymmetric Kernels," Working Papers 08011, Concordia University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Xu, Ke-Li, 2010. "Reweighted Functional Estimation Of Diffusion Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 541-563, April.
- Xu, Ke-Li, 2009. "Empirical likelihood-based inference for nonparametric recurrent diffusions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 153(1), pages 65-82, November.
- Gao, Jiti, 2007. "Nonlinear time series: semiparametric and nonparametric methods," MPRA Paper 39563, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2007.
- Manuel Arapis & Jiti Gao, 2006. "Empirical Comparisons in Short-Term Interest Rate Models Using Nonparametric Methods," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 4(2), pages 310-345.
- Arapis, Manuel & Gao, Jiti, 2004. "Empirical comparisons in short-term interest rate models using nonparametric methods," MPRA Paper 11974, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Dec 2005.
- Kristensen, Dennis, 2011. "Semi-nonparametric estimation and misspecification testing of diffusion models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 382-403, October.
- Dennis Kristensen, 2010. "Semi-Nonparametric Estimation and Misspecification Testing of Diffusion Models," Discussion Papers 10-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Dennis Kristensen, 2010. "Semi-Nonparametric Estimation and Misspecification Testing of Diffusion Models," CREATES Research Papers 2010-43, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Li, Fuchun, 2007. "Testing The Parametric Specification Of The Diffusion Function In A Diffusion Process," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 221-250, April.
- Fuchun Li, 2005. "Testing the Parametric Specification of the Diffusion Function in a Diffusion Process," Staff Working Papers 05-35, Bank of Canada.
- Ye, Xu-Guo & Lin, Jin-Guan & Zhao, Yan-Yong & Hao, Hong-Xia, 2015. "Two-step estimation of the volatility functions in diffusion models with empirical applications," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 135-159.
- Yamamura, Mariko & Shoji, Isao, 2010. "A nonparametric method of multi-step ahead forecasting in diffusion processes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(12), pages 2408-2415.
- Gospodinov, Nikolay & Hirukawa, Masayuki, 2012. "Nonparametric estimation of scalar diffusion models of interest rates using asymmetric kernels," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 595-609.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:19:y:2003:i:05:p:754-777_19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed