Testing For Long Memory In Volatility
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hsieh, Meng-Chen & Hurvich, Clifford M. & Soulier, Philippe, 2007.
"Asymptotics for duration-driven long range dependent processes,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 913-949, December.
- Mengchen Hsieh & Clifford Hurvich & Philippe Soulier, 2004. "Asymptotics for Duration-Driven Long Range Dependent Processes," Econometrics 0412009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosenbaum, Mathieu, 2008. "Estimation of the volatility persistence in a discretely observed diffusion model," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(8), pages 1434-1462, August.
- Clifford M. Hurvich & Eric Moulines & Philippe Soulier, 2005. "Estimating Long Memory in Volatility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 73(4), pages 1283-1328, July.
- Karanasos, M. & Kartsaklas, A., 2009. "Dual long-memory, structural breaks and the link between turnover and the range-based volatility," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 838-851, December.
- Rohit Deo & Meng-Chen Hsieh & Clifford M. Hurvich & Philippe Soulier, 2007. "Long Memory in Nonlinear Processes," Papers 0706.1836, arXiv.org.
- Shao, Xiaofeng & Wu, Wei Biao, 2007. "Local asymptotic powers of nonparametric and semiparametric tests for fractional integration," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 251-261, February.
- Duffy, Ken & King, Christopher & Malone, David, 2007. "Ambiguities in estimates of critical exponents for long-range dependent processes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 377(1), pages 43-52.
- J. Arteche, 2012.
"Semiparametric Inference in Correlated Long Memory Signal Plus Noise Models,"
Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 440-474.
- Arteche González, Jesús María, 2010. "Semiparametric inference in correlated long memory signal plus noise models," BILTOKI 2010-04, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Luis G. Gorostiza & Reyla A. Navarro & Eliane R. Rodrigues, 2004. "Some Long-Range Dependence Processes Arising from Fluctuations of Particle Systems," RePAd Working Paper Series lrsp-TRS401, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2006. "Estimation of the Volatility Persistence in a Discretly Observed Diffusion Model," Working Papers 2006-02, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:18:y:2002:i:06:p:1291-1308_18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/ect .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.