Statistical Inference With Simulated Likelihood Functions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arabinda Das, 2015. "Copula-based Stochastic Frontier Model with Autocorrelated Inefficiency," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 7(2), pages 111-126, June.
- Rennings, Klaus & Ziegler, Andreas & Zwick, Thomas, 2001. "Employment changes in environmentally innovative firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-46, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andreas Ziegler, 2010. "Individual Characteristics and Stated Preferences for Alternative Energy Sources and Propulsion Technologies in Vehicles: A Discrete Choice Analysis," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/125, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Ziegler, Andreas, 2002. "Simulated Classical Tests in the Multiperiod Multinomial Probit Model," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-38, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kristensen, Dennis & Shin, Yongseok, 2012.
"Estimation of dynamic models with nonparametric simulated maximum likelihood,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 76-94.
- Dennis Kristensen & Yongseok Shin, 2008. "Estimation of Dynamic Models with Nonparametric Simulated Maximum Likelihood," CREATES Research Papers 2008-58, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Andrew Meyer, 2013. "Estimating discount factors for public and private goods and testing competing discounting hypotheses," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 133-173, April.
- Kamhon Kan & Chihwa Kao, 2005. "Simulation-Based Two-Step Estimation with Endogenous Regressors," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 76, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- repec:eee:econom:v:198:y:2017:i:2:p:189-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ziegler, Andreas, 2001. "Simulated z-tests in multinomial probit models," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-53, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ziegler Andreas, 2010. "Z-Tests in Multinomial Probit Models under Simulated Maximum Likelihood Estimation: Some Small Sample Properties," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 230(5), pages 630-652, October.
- Dennis Kristensen & Bernard Salanié, 2010. "Higher Order Improvements for Approximate Estimators," CAM Working Papers 2010-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Kristensen, Dennis & Salanié, Bernard, 2017. "Higher-order properties of approximate estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 198(2), pages 189-208.
- Jacques Huguenin & Florian Pelgrin & Alberto Holly, 2009. "Estimation of multivariate probit models by exact maximum likelihood," Working Papers 0902, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS).
- Andreas Ziegler, 2007. "Simulated classical tests in multinomial probit models," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 655-681, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:15:y:1999:i:03:p:337-360_15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.