Valid Confidence Intervals In Regression After Variable Selection
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (1998)
Issue (Month): 04 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- DiTraglia, Francis J., 2016.
"Using invalid instruments on purpose: Focused moment selection and averaging for GMM,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 187-208.
- Francis J. DiTraglia, 2011. "Using Invalid Instruments on Purpose: Focused Moment Selection and Averaging for GMM," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-037, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 04 Aug 2014.
- Liu, Chu-An, 2012. "A plug-in averaging estimator for regressions with heteroskedastic errors," MPRA Paper 41414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adam McCloskey, 2012. "Bonferroni-Based Size-Correction for Nonstandard Testing Problems," Working Papers 2012-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Leeb, Hannes & Pötscher, Benedikt M. & Ewald, Karl, 2014. "On various confidence intervals post-model-selection," MPRA Paper 52858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leeb, Hannes & Pötscher, Benedikt M. & Ewald, Karl, 2014. "On various confidence intervals post-model-selection," MPRA Paper 58326, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Patrik Guggenberger, 2007. "Hybrid and Size-Corrected Subsample Methods," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1606, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Liu, Chu-An, 2015. "Distribution theory of the least squares averaging estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 142-159.
- Liu, Chu-An, 2013. "Distribution Theory of the Least Squares Averaging Estimator," MPRA Paper 54201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farchione, David & Kabaila, Paul, 2008. "Confidence intervals for the normal mean utilizing prior information," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(9), pages 1094-1100, July.
- Pötscher, Benedikt M., 2007. "Confidence Sets Based on Sparse Estimators Are Necessarily Large," MPRA Paper 5677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francis J. DiTraglia, 2011. "Using Invalid Instruments on Purpose: Focused Moment Selection and Averaging for GMM, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-045, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 09 Dec 2014.
- Kabaila, Paul & Giri, Khageswor, 2009. "Large-sample confidence intervals for the treatment difference in a two-period crossover trial, utilizing prior information," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(5), pages 652-658, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:14:y:1998:i:04:p:463-482_14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed