The Econometrics of Learning in Financial Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2015. "Anchoring and Adjustment Heuristic: A Unified Explanation for Equity Puzzles," MPRA Paper 68729, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guidolin, Massimo & Timmermann, Allan, 2003.
"Option prices under Bayesian learning: implied volatility dynamics and predictive densities,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 717-769, March.
- Allan Timmermann & Massimo Guidolin, 2001. "Option Prices under Bayesian Learning: Implied Volatility Dynamics and Predictive Densities," FMG Discussion Papers dp397, Financial Markets Group.
- Guidolin, Massimo & Timmermann, Allan G, 2001. "Option Prices under Bayesian Learning: Implied Volatility Dynamics and Predictive Densities," CEPR Discussion Papers 3005, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Angelos Kanas & Christos Ioannidis, 2012. "Revisiting the forward—spot relation: an application of the nonparametric long-run correlation coefficient," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 36(1), pages 148-161, January.
- Bruno Biais & Peter Bossaerts & Chester Spatt, "undated".
"Equilibrium Asset Pricing Under Heterogeneous Information,"
GSIA Working Papers
2003-E42, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Biais, Bruno & Bossaerts, Peter & Spatt, Chester, 2003. "Equilibrium Asset Pricing Under Heterogenous Information," IDEI Working Papers 159, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Bruno Biais & Peter Bossaerts & Chester Spatt, 2003. "Equilibrium Asset Pricing Under Heterogeneous Information," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000086, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bondarenko, Oleg & Bossaerts, Peter, 2000. "Expectations and learning in Iowa," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1535-1555, September.
- Arthur, W.B. & Holland, J.H. & LeBaron, B. & Palmer, R. & Tayler, P., 1996.
"Asset Pricing Under Endogenous Expectations in an Artificial Stock Market,"
9625, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- W. Brian Arthur & John H. Holland & Blake LeBaron & Richard Palmer & Paul Taylor, 1996. "Asset Pricing Under Endogenous Expectation in an Artificial Stock Market," Working Papers 96-12-093, Santa Fe Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:11:y:1995:i:01:p:151-189_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.