Italian city-states and financial evolution
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chilosi, David, 2014.
"Risky Institutions: Political Regimes and the Cost of Public Borrowing in Early Modern Italy,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 74(03), pages 887-915, September.
- Chilosi, David, 2013. "Risky institutions: political regimes and the cost of public borrowing in early modern Italy," Economic History Working Papers 50815, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Chilosi, David, 2014. "Risky institutions: political regimes and the cost of public borrowing in early modern Italy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59571, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Karin Haldrup, 2017. "On security of collateral in Danish mortgage finance: a formula of property rights, incentives and market mechanisms," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Andrianova, Svetlana & Demetriades, Panicos & Xu, Chenggang, 2011.
"Political Economy Origins of Financial Markets in Europe and Asia,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 686-699, May.
- Svetlana Andrianova & Panicos Demetriades & Chenggang Xu, 2008. "Political Economy Origins of Financial Markets in Europe and Asia," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/1, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Svetlana Andrianova & Panicos Demetriades & Chenggang Xu, 2008. "Political Economy Origins of Financial Markets in Europe and Asia," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-01, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Svetlana Andrianova & Panicaos Demetriades & Chenggang Xu, 2008. "Political Economy Origins of Financial Markets in Europe and Asia," WEF Working Papers 0034, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Michele FRATIANNI, 2007.
"The Evolutionary Chain of International Financial Centers,"
303, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Michele Fratianni, 2008. "The Evolutionary Chain of International Financial Centers," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 6, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Michele Fratianni, 2007. "The Evolutionary Chain of International Financial Centers," Working Papers 2007-14, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Schmelzing, Paul, 2017. "Staff Working Paper No. 686: Eight centuries of the risk-free rate: bond market reversals from the Venetians to the ‘VaR shock’," Bank of England working papers 686, Bank of England.
- Diego Puga & Daniel Trefler, 2014.
"International Trade and Institutional Change: Medieval Venice’s Response to Globalization,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 129(2), pages 753-821.
- Puga, Diego & Trefler, Daniel, 2012. "International trade and institutional change: Medieval Venice's response to globalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 9076, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Diego Puga & Daniel Trefler, 2012. "International Trade and Institutional Change: Medieval Venice's Response to Globalization," NBER Working Papers 18288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego Puga & Daniel Trefler, 2013. "International Trade and Institutional Change: Medieval Venice’s Response to Globalization," Working Papers wp2013_1307, CEMFI, revised Nov 2013.
- Mark Koyama, 2008. "Evading the 'Taint of Usury' Complex Contracts and Segmented Capital Markets," Economics Series Working Papers 412, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Quinn, 2008. "Securitization of Sovereign Debt: Corporations as a Sovereign Debt Restructuring Mechanism in Britain, 1694-1750," Working Papers 200701, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Jaco Zuijderduijn & Tine De Moor & Jan Luiten van Zanden, 2011. "Small is beautiful. On the efficiency of credit markets in late medieval Holland," Working Papers 0011, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Stefano Ugolini, 2011. "What do we really know about the long-term evolution of central banking? Evidence from the past, insights for the present," Working Paper 2011/15, Norges Bank.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:220 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:ereveh:v:10:y:2006:i:03:p:257-278_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ERE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.