Market based instruments for environmental policymaking in Latin America and the Caribbean: lessons from eleven countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrique Calfucura & Jessica Coria & José Miguel Sánchez, 2008. "Permisos Transables de Emisión en Chile: Lecciones, Desafíos y Oportunidades para Países en Desarrollo," Documentos de Trabajo 347, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Koji Miyawaki & Yasuhiro Omori & Akira Hibiki, 2011.
"Panel Data Analysis Of Japanese Residential Water Demand Using A Discrete/Continuous Choice Approach,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 365-386, September.
- Koji Miyawaki & Yasuhiro Omori & Akira Hibiki, 2010. "Panel Data Analysis of Japanese Residential Water Demand Using a Discrete/Continuous Choice Approach," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-123, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Koji Miyawaki & Yasuhiro Omori & Akira Hibiki, 2010. "Panel Data Analysis of Japanese Residential Water Demand Using a Discrete/Continuous Choice Approach," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-764, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Koji Miyawaki & Yasuhiro Omori & Akira Hibiki, 2010. "Panel Data Analysis of Japanese Residential Water Demand Using a Discrete/Continuous Choice Approach," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-717, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kolstad, Charles D. & Toman, Michael, 2005. "The Economics of Climate Policy," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 30, pages 1561-1618 Elsevier.
- Ronaldo Seroa da Motta, 2002. "Determinants of Environmental Performance in the Brazilian Industrial Sector," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9061, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Wilson, Clevo, 2003. "Economics of Wildlife Tourism," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48969, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- World Bank, 2013. "Strategic Environmental Assessment for Industry Sector Himachal Pradesh, India," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21822, The World Bank.
- Yang, Wanhong & Bryan, Brett A. & MacDonald, Darla Hatton & Ward, John R. & Wells, Geoff & Crossman, Neville D. & Connor, Jeffrey D., 2010. "A conservation industry for sustaining natural capital and ecosystem services in agricultural landscapes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 680-689, February.
- Clevo Wilson & Manel Jayamanna & Wasantha Athukorala, 2010. "Why do policy decision-makers opt for command and control environmental regulation? An economic analysis with special reference to Sri Lanka," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 259, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Caffera, Marcelo, 2011. "The use of economic instruments for pollution control in Latin America: lessons for future policy design," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(03), pages 247-273, June.
- Seroa da Motta, Ronaldo, 2006. "Analyzing the environmental performance of the Brazilian industrial sector," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 269-281, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:4:y:1999:i:02:p:177-201_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .