The impact of tap connection on water use: the case of household water consumption in Dakar, Senegal
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Whittington, Dale & Nauges, Céline & Fuente, David & Wu, Xun, 2015. "A diagnostic tool for estimating the incidence of subsidies delivered by water utilities in low- and medium-income countries, with illustrative simulations," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 70-81.
- Abebaw, Degnet & Tadesse, Fanaye & Mogues, Tewodaj, 2010.
"Access to improved water source and satisfaction with services: Evidence from rural Ethiopia,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1044, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Abebaw, Degnet & Tadesse, Fanaye & Mogues, Tewodaj, 2011. "Access to improved water source and satisfaction with services: Evidence from rural Ethiopia," ESSP working papers 32, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nauges, Celine & Whittington, Dale, 2017.
"Evaluating the Performance of Alternative Municipal Water Tariff Designs: Quantifying the Tradeoffs between Equity, Economic Efficiency, and Cost Recovery,"
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 125-143.
- Nauges, Céline & Whittington, Dale, 2016. "Evaluating the Performance of Alternative Municipal Water Tariff Designs: Quantifying the Trade‐offs between Equity, Economic Efficiency, and Cost Recovery," TSE Working Papers 16-727, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:15:y:2010:i:01:p:107-126_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.