Fishing regulations, individual discount rate, and fisherman behaviour in a developing country fishery
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:142:y:2017:i:c:p:104-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yayan Hernuryadin & Koji Kotani & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2017. "Time preferences of food producers between fishermen and farmers: Do "cultivate and grow" matter?," Working Papers SDES-2017-26, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Dec 2017.
- Wisdom Akpalu & Ametefee K. Normanyo, 2016. "Gold mining pollution and the cost of private healthcare: The case of Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 121, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Perrings, Charles, 2014. "Environment and development economics 20 years on," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(03), pages 333-366, June.
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Eggert, Håkan & Vondolia, Godwin K., 2009.
"Enforcement of exogenous environmental regulation, social disapproval and bribery,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 940-945, December.
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Eggert, Håkan & Vondolia, Godwin K., 2009. "Enforcement of Exogenous Environmental Regulations, Social Disapproval, and Bribery," Working Papers in Economics 392, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Eggert, Håkan & Vondolia, Godwin K., 2009. "Enforcement of Exogenous Environmental Regulations, Social Disapproval, and Bribery," Discussion Papers dp-09-19-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Teh, Louise S.L. & Teh, Lydia C.L. & Rashid Sumaila, U., 2014. "Time preference of small-scale fishers in open access and traditionally managed reef fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 222-231.
- Akpalu, Wisdom, 2011. "Determinants of noncompliance with light attraction regulation among inshore fishers in Ghana," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 172-177, April.
- Louise S. L. Teh & Lydia C. L. Teh & U. Rashid Sumaila, 2011. "Low Discounting Behavior among Small-Scale Fishers in Fiji and Sabah, Malaysia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(6), pages 1-17, June.
- Abusin, Sanaa & Hassan, Rashid, 2014. "Legitimacy and ethics or deterrence factors: Which are more important for compliance with regulations among the artisanal fishers of Sudan?," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(3), August.
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Bezabih, Mintewab, 2014. "Tenure insecurity, climate variability, and renting-out decisions among female small-holder farmers in Ethiopia," WIDER Working Paper Series 140, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Louise Teh & Lydia Teh & U. Sumaila & William Cheung, 2015. "Time Discounting and the Overexploitation of Coral Reefs," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 61(1), pages 91-114, May.
- Oleson, Kirsten L.L. & Barnes, Michele & Brander, Luke M. & Oliver, Thomas A. & van Beek, Ingrid & Zafindrasilivonona, Bienvenue & van Beukering, Pieter, 2015. "Cultural bequest values for ecosystem service flows among indigenous fishers: A discrete choice experiment validated with mixed methods," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 104-116.
- Lindkvist, Emilie & Norberg, Jon, 2014. "Modeling experiential learning: The challenges posed by threshold dynamics for sustainable renewable resource management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 107-118.
- Wisdom Akpalu & Mintewab Bezabih, 2015. "Tenure Insecurity, Climate Variability and Renting out Decisions among Female Small-Holder Farmers in Ethiopia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-16, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:13:y:2008:i:05:p:591-606_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.