Combining averting behavior and contingent valuation data: an application to drinking water treatment in Brazil
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2006)
Issue (Month): 06 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
- > Environmental and Natural Resource Economics > Environmental Economics > Valuation > Contingent valuation method > Revealed preference and joint estimation
- Lanz, Bruno & Provins, Allan, 2017.
"Using averting expenditures to estimate the demand for public goods: Combining objective and perceived quality,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 20-35.
- Bruno Lanz, 2015. "Avertive expenditures, endogenous quality perception, and the demand for public goods: An instrumental variable approach," CIES Research Paper series 36-2015, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Bruno Lanz & Allan Provins, 2016. "Using averting expenditures to estimate the demand for public goods: Combining objective and perceived qualit," IRENE Working Papers 16-06, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Sophie Bernard & Louis Hotte & Stanley L. Winer, 2010. "Democracy, Inequality and the Environment when Citizens can Mitigate Privately or Act Collectively," CESifo Working Paper Series 3241, CESifo Group Munich.
- Louis Hotte, 2010. "Democracy, inequality and the environment when citizens can mitigate privately or act collectively," Working Papers 1007E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Zhang, Fan & Fogarty, James, 2015. "Nonmarket Valuation of Water Sensitive Cities: Current Knowledge and Issues," Working Papers 207694, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Bruno Lanz & Allan Provins, 2014. "The demand for tap water quality: Survey evidence on water hardness and aesthetic quality," CIES Research Paper series 23-2014, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Bruno Lanz & Allan Provins, 2016. "The demand for tap water quality: Survey evidence on water hardness and aesthetic quality," IRENE Working Papers 16-04, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Louis Hotte & Stanley L. Winer, 2008. "The Demands for Environmental Regulation and for Trade in the Presence of Private Mitigation," Working Papers 0810E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Louis Hotte & Stanley L. Winer, 2008. "The Demands for Environmental Regulation and for Trade in the Presence of Private Mitigation," CESifo Working Paper Series 2509, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bernard, Sophie & Hotte, Louis & Winer, Stanley L., 2014. "Democracy, inequality and the environment when citizens can mitigate health consequences of pollution privately or act collectively," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 142-156.
- Hotte, Louis & Winer, Stanley L., 2012. "Environmental regulation and trade openness in the presence of private mitigation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 46-57.
- Perrings, Charles, 2014. "Environment and development economics 20 years on," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(03), pages 333-366, June.
- John C. Whitehead & Subhrendu K. Pattanayak & George L. Van Houtven & Brett R. Gelso, 2008. "Combining Revealed And Stated Preference Data To Estimate The Nonmarket Value Of Ecological Services: An Assessment Of The State Of The Science," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 872-908, December.
- John C. Whitehead & Subhrendu K. Pattanayak & George L. Van Houtven & Brett R. Gelso, 2005. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Data to Estimate the Nonmarket Value of Ecological Services: An Assessment of the State of the Science," Working Papers 05-19, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University, revised 2007.
- Bilgic, Abdulbaki & Eren, Gunes & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 2008. "Willingness to Pay for Potable Water in the Southeastern Turkey: An Application of both Stated and Revealed Preferences Valuation Method," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6755, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:11:y:2006:i:06:p:729-746_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed