Determinants of compliance in the emissions compensation program in Santiago, Chile
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Milagro Palacios & Carlos Chávez, 2003. "Determinants Of Compliance In The Emissions Compensation Program In Santiago, Chile," Working Papers 01-2003, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sommerville, Matthew & Jones, Julia P.G. & Rahajaharison, Michael & Milner-Gulland, E.J., 2010. "The role of fairness and benefit distribution in community-based Payment for Environmental Services interventions: A case study from Menabe, Madagascar," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1262-1271, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coria, Jessica & Löfgren, Åsa & Sterner, Thomas, 2009.
"To Trade or Not to Trade: Firm-Level Analysis of Emissions Trading in Santiago, Chile,"
Working Papers in Economics
390, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Coria, Jessica & Löfgren, Åsa & Sterner, Thomas, 2009. "To Trade or Not to Trade: Firm-Level Analysis of Emissions Trading in Santiago, Chile," Discussion Papers dp-09-25-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Coria, Jessica & Sterner, Thomas, 2008.
"Tradable Permits in Developing Countries: Evidence from air pollution in Santiago, Chile,"
Working Papers in Economics
326, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Coria, Jessica & Sterner, Thomas, 2008. "Tradable Permits in Developing Countries: Evidence from Air Pollution in Santiago, Chile," Discussion Papers dp-08-51, Resources For the Future.
- Coria, Jessica & Sterner, Thomas, 2008. "Tradable Permits in Developing Countries: Evidence from Air Pollution in Santiago, Chile," Discussion Papers dp-08-34-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Coria, Jessica, 2008. "Environmental Policy, Fuel Prices, and the Switch to Natural Gas in Santiago, Chile," Discussion Papers dp-08-28-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Murphy, James J. & Stranlund, John K., 2007.
"A laboratory investigation of compliance behavior under tradable emissions rights: Implications for targeted enforcement,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 196-212, March.
- James J. Murphy & John K. Stranlund, 2005. "A Laboratory Investigation of Compliance Behavior under Tradable Emissions Rights: Implications for Targeted Enforcement," Working Papers 2005-1, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Enrique Calfucura & Jessica Coria & José Miguel Sánchez, 2008. "Permisos Transables de Emisión en Chile: Lecciones, Desafíos y Oportunidades para Países en Desarrollo," Documentos de Trabajo 347, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Coria, Jessica, 2009.
"Environmental policy, fuel prices and the switching to natural gas in Santiago, Chile,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2877-2884, September.
- Jessica Coria, "undated". "Environmental policy, fuel prices and the switching to natural gas in Santiago, Chile," Working Papers 200701, Latin American and Caribbean Environmental Economics Program.
- Caffera, Marcelo, 2011. "The use of economic instruments for pollution control in Latin America: lessons for future policy design," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(03), pages 247-273, June.
- Gautier Kohler & Benoit Lefèvre;, 2011. "A comparative analysis of city-based emission trading schemes: key design and management factors for environmental cost effectiveness," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 35(2/3/4), pages 215-241.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:10:y:2005:i:04:p:453-483_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.