The Logic of Causal Inference: Econometrics and the Conditional Analysis of Causation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Yung Y. & Yi, Myung Hoon, 2008. "Does financial development cause economic growth? Implication for policy in Korea," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 827-840.
- Rodríguez-Caballero, Carlos Vladimir & Ventosa-Santaulària, Daniel, 2017. "Energy-growth long-term relationship under structural breaks. Evidence from Canada, 17 Latin American economies and the USA," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 121-134.
- Jonas Peters & Peter Bühlmann & Nicolai Meinshausen, 2016. "Causal inference by using invariant prediction: identification and confidence intervals," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(5), pages 947-1012, November.
- Hendry, David F. & Ericsson, Neil R., 1991.
"Modeling the demand for narrow money in the United Kingdom and the United States,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 833-881, May.
- David F. Hendry & Neil R. Ericsson, 1990. "Modeling the demand for narrow money in the United Kingdom and the United States," International Finance Discussion Papers 383, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mayntz, Renate, 2003. "Mechanisms in the analysis of macro-social phenomena," MPIfG Working Paper 03/3, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:ecnphi:v:6:y:1990:i:02:p:207-234_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EAP .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .