Enhancing the Validity and Cross-Cultural Comparability of Measurement in Survey Research
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Senik, Claudia, 2014.
"The French unhappiness puzzle: The cultural dimension of happiness,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 379-401.
- Senik, Claudia, 2011. "The French Unhappiness Puzzle: The Cultural Dimension of Happiness," IZA Discussion Papers 6175, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Claudia Senik, 2014. "The French Unhappiness Puzzle: the Cultural Dimension of Happiness," PSE Working Papers halshs-00628837, HAL.
- Claudia Senik, 2014. "The French unhappiness puzzle: The cultural dimension of happiness," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01109455, HAL.
- Senik, Claudia, 2011. "The French Unhappiness Puzzle: the Cultural Dimension of Happiness," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1113, CEPREMAP.
- Rafael Di Tella & Robert MacCulloch, 2007. "Happiness, Contentment and Other Emotions for Central Banks," NBER Working Papers 13622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sheng Wu & Yi Zhang & Zheng-Yun Zhuang, 2018. "A Systematic Initial Study of Civic Scientific Literacy in China: Cross-National Comparable Results from Scientific Cognition to Sustainable Literacy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-26, September.
- He Chen & Tianguang Meng, 2015. "Bonding, Bridging, and Linking Social Capital and Self-Rated Health among Chinese Adults: Use of the Anchoring Vignettes Technique," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(11), pages 1-15, November.
- Steven B. Caudill & Franklin G. Mixon, 2005. "Analysing Misleading Discrete Responses: A Logit Model Based on Misclassified Data," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 67(1), pages 105-113, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:apsrev:v:97:y:2003:i:04:p:567-583_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/psr .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.