Agricultural Adaptation to Urbanization in Southeastern Pennsylvania
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balasubramanian, R. & Choi, Seung-churl, 2010. "Urbanization, Population Pressure And Agricultural Intensification: Evidences From Tamil Nadu In India," Journal of Rural Development/Nongchon-Gyeongje, Korea Rural Economic Institute, vol. 33(2), pages 1-22, July.
- Abler, David, 2004.
"Multifunctionality, Agricultural Policy, and Environmental Policy,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 8-17, April.
- Abler, David G., 2004. "Multifunctionality, Agricultural Policy, and Environmental Policy," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 1-10, April.
- Unknown, 2003. "California Agriculture Dimensions and Issues," Information Series 11917, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation.
- Walid Oueslati & Julien Salanié & JunJie Wu, 2014.
"Urbanization and Agricultural Structural Adjustments: Some Lessons from European Cities,"
1442, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Walid Oueslati & Julien Salanié & Junjie Wu, 2014. "Urbanization and Agricultural Structural Adjustments: Some Lessons from European Cities," Working Papers halshs-01098773, HAL.
- Lynch, Lori & Carpenter, Janet, 2002. "Does The Farm Sector Have A Critical Mass?," Working Papers 28552, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Kent Kovacs, 2013. "An empirical examination of the location and timing of non-renewals in a farmland differential assessment program," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(1), pages 245-263, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:agrerw:v:30:y:2001:i:01:p:32-43_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/age .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.