Constraining the Transfer Society: Constitutional and Moral Dimensions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benson, Bruce L & Faminow, M D, 1986. "The Incentives to Organize and Demand Regulation: Two Ends against the Middle," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 24(3), pages 473-484, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ludwig van den Hauwe, 2005. "Constitutional economics," Public Economics 0508010, EconWPA, revised 22 Dec 2005.
- Ludwig Van den Hauwe, 2005. "Constitutional Economics II," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Law and Economics, Second Edition, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cohen, Alon, 2014. "Independent judicial review: A blessing in disguise," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 209-220.
- Jean-Michel Josselin & Alain Marciano, 2000. "Displacing your Principal. Two Historical Case Studies of Some Interest for the Constitutional Future of Europe," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 217-233, November.
More about this item
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:6:y:1986:i:1:p:317-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catoous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .