Law, Property Rights, and Air Pollution
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Groeneveld, Rolf A. & Wesseler, Justus & Berentsen, Paul B.M., 2013.
"Dominos in the dairy: An analysis of transgenic maize in Dutch dairy farming,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 107-116.
- Groeneveld, Rolf A. & Wesseler, Justus & Berentsen, Paul B.M., 2011. "Dominos in the dairy: An analysis of transgenic maize in Dutch dairy farming," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114595, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Skevas, Theodoros & Fevereiro, Pedro & Wesseler, Justus, 2010. "Coexistence regulations and agriculture production: A case study of five Bt maize producers in Portugal," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2402-2408, October.
- Makovi, Michael, 2015. "The Welfare Costs of Rent-Seeking: A Methodologically Individualist & Subjectivist Revision," MPRA Paper 63270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jordan Reel & Walter E. Block, 2013. "Educational Vouchers: Freedom to Choose?," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 7(4), December.
- Klein, Daniel, 2003. "Mere Libertarianism: Blending Hayek and Rothbard," Ratio Working Papers 29, The Ratio Institute.
More about this item
Keywordslaw; property; air pollution; property rights; regulation; government;
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:2:y:1982:i:1:p:55-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catoous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.