Rent Seeking and Economic Growth:Evidence from a Panel of U.S.States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harold J. Brumm, 1999. "Rent Seeking and Economic Growth: Evidence from the States," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 19(1), pages 7-16, Spring/Su.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Djula Borozan & Josip Arneric & Ilija Coric, 0. "A comparative study of net entrepreneurial productivity in developed and post-transition economies," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
- Iqbal, Nasir & Daly, Vince, 2014.
"Rent seeking opportunities and economic growth in transitional economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 16-22.
- Nasir Iqbal & Vince Daly, 2013. "Rent Seeking Opportunities and Economic Growth in Transitional Economies," PIDE-Working Papers 2013:87, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- repec:kap:jfamec:v:39:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10834-017-9540-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:inrvec:v:64:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12232-016-0266-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11365-016-0427-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cole, Ismail M., 2014. "Short- and long-term growth effects of special interest groups in the U.S. states: A dynamic panel error-correction approach," MPRA Paper 54455, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Mar 2014.
More about this item
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:22:y:2002:i:2:p:211-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catoous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.