A Canada-US Comparison of Labour Market Outcomes among Highly Educated Immigrants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neeraj Kaushal & Yao Lu & Nicole Denier & Julia Shu-Huah Wang & Stephen J. Trejo, 2016.
"Immigrant employment and earnings growth in Canada and the USA: evidence from longitudinal data,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 29(4), pages 1249-1277, October.
- Neeraj Kaushal & Yao Lu & Nicole Denier & Julia Shu-Huah Wang & Stephen J. Trejo, 2015. "Immigrant Employment and Earnings Growth in Canada and the U.S.: Evidence from Longitudinal Data," NBER Working Papers 21591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaushal, Neeraj & Lu, Yao & Denier, Nicole & Wang, Julia Shu-Huah & Trejo, Stephen, 2015. "Immigrant Employment and Earnings Growth in Canada and the U.S.: Evidence from Longitudinal Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9495, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hou, Feng & Picot, Garnett, 2010. "Preparing for Success in Canada and the United States: the Determinants of Educational Attainment Among the Children of Immigrants," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2010-13, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 30 Apr 2010.
- Adserà, Alícia & Ferrer, Ana, 2016. "Occupational skills and labour market progression of married immigrant women in Canada," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 88-98.
- Michele Campolieti & Morley Gunderson & Olga Timofeeva & Evguenia Tsiroulnitchenko, 2013. "Immigrant Assimilation, Canada 1971–2006: Has the Tide Turned?," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 455-475, December.
- repec:spr:izamig:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40176-017-0091-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hou, Feng & Picot, Garnett, 2009. "Seeking Success in Canada and the United States: the Determinants of Labour Market Outcomes Among the Children of Immigrants," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-63, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 28 Nov 2009.
- Alicia Adsera & Ana Ferrer, 2015. "Occupational Skills and Labour Market Progression of Canadian Immigrant Women," Working Papers 1504, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2015.
- Jennifer Elrick & Naomi Lightman, 2016. "Sorting or Shaping? The Gendered Economic Outcomes of Immigration Policy in Canada," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 352-384, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:37:y:2011:i:1:p:25-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.