Aging, Age-Specific Health Care Costs and the Future Health Care Burden in Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1998.
"Economic Costs of Population Aging,"
Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports
339, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1998. "Economic Costs of Population Aging," Independence and Economic Security of the Older Population Research Papers 32, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1999. "Economic Costs of Population Aging," Department of Economics Working Papers 1999-02, McMaster University.
- Robert L. Brown, 2011. "Economic Security in an Aging Canadian Population," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 285, McMaster University.
- Yu, Tiffany Hui-Kuang & Wang, David Han-Min & Wu, Kuo-Lun, 2015. "Reexamining the red herring effect on healthcare expenditures," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 783-787.
- Herbert C. Northcott, 1994. "Public Perceptions of the Population Aging "Crisis"," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 20(1), pages 66-77, March.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1999. "Population Aging and Its Costs: A Survey of the Issues and Evidence," Department of Economics Working Papers 1999-03, McMaster University.
- Mark W. Rosenberg, 2000. "The Effects of Population Ageing on the Canadian Health Care System," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 14, McMaster University.
- Di Matteo, Livio, 2000. "The determinants of the public-private mix in Canadian health care expenditures: 1975-1996," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 87-112, June.
- Jacques Henripin, 1994. "The Financial Consequences of Population Aging," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 20(1), pages 78-94, March.
- Wickstrom, Jannie & Serup-Hansen, Niels & Kristiansen, Ivar Sonbo, 2002. "Future health care costs--do health care costs during the last year of life matter?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 161-172, November.
- Di Matteo, Livio & Di Matteo, Rosanna, 1998. "Evidence on the determinants of Canadian provincial government health expenditures: 1965-1991," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 211-228, April.
- Livio Di Matteo & Rosanna Di Matteo, 2001. "Public Homecare Expenditures in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 27(3), pages 313-333, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:17:y:1991:i:4:p:490-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.