Inflation Targeting in Colombia, 2002â€“12
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis E. Arango & Javier Pantoja & Carlos Velásquez, 2017. "Effects of the central bank’s communications in Colombia. A content analysis," Borradores de Economia 1024, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- CÃ©sar PabÃ³n & Juan Guillermo Bedoya, 2014.
"Regla de Taylor en Colombia: Â¿Variante a travÃ©s del tiempo?,"
014373, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- CÃ©sar PabÃ³n & Juan Guillermo Bedoya, 2016. "Regla de Taylor en Colombia: Â¿Variante a travÃ©s del tiempo?," Ensayos de EconomÃa 015538, Universidad Nacional de Colombia Sede MedellÃn.
- SebastiÃ¡n Cadavid SÃ¡nchez, 2018. "Monetary policy and structural changes in Colombia, 1990-2016: A Markov Switching approach," Documentos CEDE 016970, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Enrique A. López-Enciso & Hernando Vargas-Herrera & Norberto Rodríguez-Niño, 2016. "La estrategia de inflación objetivo en Colombia. Una visión histórica," Borradores de Economia 952, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation Targeting; Monetary Policy; Exchange Rate; Taylor Rule; Colombia;
All these keywords.
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000425:012278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.