Business cycles and economic distortions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Batra, Ravi, 2002. "Economics in Crisis: Severe and Logical Contradictions of Classical, Keynesian, and Popular Trade Models," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(4), pages 623-644, November.
More about this item
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- O0 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmc:annals:v:17:y:2012:i:1:p:295-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Georgiana Buzu). General contact details of provider: http://cmu-edu.eu .