Viewpoint: An extended class of instrumental variables for the estimation of causal effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lu, Xun & White, Halbert, 2014. "Robustness checks and robustness tests in applied economics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P1), pages 194-206.
- Schennach, Susanne & White, Halbert & Chalak, Karim, 2012.
"Local indirect least squares and average marginal effects in nonseparable structural systems,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 166(2), pages 282-302.
- Susanne Schennach & Halbert White & Karim Chalak, 2007. "Local Indirect Least Squares and Average Marginal Effects in Nonseparable Structural Systems," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 680, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 26 Dec 2009.
- Montes-Rojas, Gabriel & Galvao, Antonio F., 2014. "Bayesian endogeneity bias modeling," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 36-39.
- Joeri Smits & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "Testing Exclusion Restrictions in Nonseparable Triangular Models," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-02, McMaster University.
- Hoderlein, Stefan & Su, Liangjun & White, Halbert & Yang, Thomas Tao, 2016.
"Testing for monotonicity in unobservables under unconfoundedness,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 183-202.
- Stefan Hoderlein & Liangjun Su & Halbert White & Thomas Tao Yang, 2015. "Testing for Monotonicity in Unobservables under Unconfoundedness," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 899, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Huber, Martin & Wüthrich, Kaspar, 2017. "Evaluating local average and quantile treatment effects under endogeneity based on instruments: a review," FSES Working Papers 479, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Lu, Xun & White, Halbert, 2014. "Testing for separability in structural equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 14-26.
- Deuchert, Eva & Huber, Martin, 2014.
"A cautionary tale about control variables in IV estimation,"
Economics Working Paper Series
1439, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Deuchert, Eva & Huber, Martin, 2014. "A cautionary tale about control variables in IV estimation," FSES Working Papers 453, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Guggenberger, Patrik, 2012. "A note on the (in)consistency of the test of overidentifying restrictions and the concepts of true and pseudo-true parameters," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 901-904.
- Halbert White & Karim Chalak, 2013. "Identification and Identification Failure for Treatment Effects Using Structural Systems," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 273-317, November.
- Galvao, Antonio F. & Montes-Rojas, Gabriel & Song, Suyong, 2017. "Endogeneity bias modeling using observables," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 41-45.
- Diagne, Aliou & Alia, Didier Y. & Wopereis, Marco C.S. & Saito, Kazuki, 2012. "Impact of Rice Research on Income and Poverty in Africa: An Ex-ante Analysis," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126874, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Paulo Parente & Richard Smith, 2012. "Exogeneity in semiparametric moment condition models," CeMMAP working papers CWP30/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:bla:obuest:v:79:y:2017:i:3:p:411-425 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:44:y:2011:i:1:p:1-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.