An analysis of the MFN clause under asymmetries of cost and market structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pei-Cheng Liao, 2008. "International R&D Rivalry with Spillovers and Tariff Policies," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 55-70, February.
- Nigar Hashimzade & Hassan Khodavaisi & Gareth Myles, 2011. "MFN Status and the Choice of Tariff Regime," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(5), pages 847-874, November.
- Missios, Paul & Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2006.
"The role of MFN under asymmetries in environmental standards,"
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 297-304, November.
- Missios, Paul & Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2006. "The Role of MFN under Asymmetries in Environmental Standards," MPRA Paper 70810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hong-Ren Din & Kuang-Cheng Andy Wang & Wen-Jung Liang, 2016. "MFN vs Tariff Discrimination in the Presence of Cross Ownership," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 1149-1166, November.
- Sajal Lahiri & Peri Silva, 2016.
"Potential Pareto-Improving Move Toward Most Favored Nation Tariffs,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(2), pages 1086-1104, April.
- Lahiri Sajal & Peri Silva, 2013. "Potential Pareto-improving Move towards Most Favored Nation Tariffs," Development Working Papers 348, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 24 Apr 2013.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:38:y:2005:i:1:p:242-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.