Antidumping protection and R&D competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaz Miyagiwa & Huasheng Song & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2016. "Accounting for Stylised Facts about Recent Anti-dumping: Retaliation and Innovation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 221-235, February.
- Patrice Bougette & Christophe Charlier, 2017.
"Antidumping and Feed-In Tariffs as Good Buddies? Modeling the EU-China Solar Panel Dispute,"
- Patrice Bougette & Christophe Charlier, 2017. "Antidumping and Feed-In Tariffs as Good Buddies? Modeling the EU-China Solar Panel Dispute," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-17, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Patrice Bougette & Christophe Charlier, 2018. "Antidumping and Feed-In Tariffs as Good Buddies? Modeling the EU-China Solar Panel Dispute," Post-Print halshs-01818239, HAL.
- Kao, Kuo-Feng & Peng, Cheng-Hau, 2016. "Anti-dumping protection, price undertaking and product innovation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 53-64.
- MUKUNOKI Hiroshi, 2017. "Does Trade Liberalization Promote Antidumping Protection? A theoretical analysis," Discussion papers 17031, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Miyagiwa, Kaz & Song, Huasheng & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 2010.
"Innovation, antidumping, and retaliation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7916, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- MIYAGIWA, Kaz & SONG, Huasheng & VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke, 2010. "Innovation, antidumping and retaliation," CORE Discussion Papers 2010064, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kaz Miyagiwa & Huasheng Song & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2010. "Innovation, Antidumping, and Retaliation," Emory Economics 1009, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Mukunoki, Hiroshi, 2016. "Preferential trade agreements and antidumping actions against members and nonmembers," IDE Discussion Papers 611, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Wu, Shih-Jye & Chang, Yang-Ming & Chen, Hung-Yi, 2014. "Antidumping duties and price undertakings: A welfare analysis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 97-107.
- Huasheng Song & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2008. "Trade Policy and Innovation," LICOS Discussion Papers 20008, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:38:y:2005:i:1:p:211-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.