Distributional effects of `general population' prescription drug programs in Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Stabile & Sarah Thomson, 2014.
"The Changing Role of Government in Financing Health Care: An International Perspective,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 52(2), pages 480-518, June.
- Mark Stabile & Sarah Thomson, 2013. "The Changing Role of Government in Financing Health Care: An International Perspective," NBER Working Papers 19439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Stabile & Sarah Thomson, 2014. "The Changing Role of Government in Financing Health Care: An International Perspective," Sciences Po publications 26, Sciences Po.
- Stabile, Mark & Thomson, Sarah, 2014. "The changing role of government in financing health care: an international perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59223, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Paul Grootendorst, 2012. "Prescription Drug Insurance and Reimbursement," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wang, Chao & Li, Qing & Sweetman, Arthur & Hurley, Jeremiah, 2015. "Mandatory universal drug plan, access to health care and health: Evidence from Canada," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 80-96.
- Hai Zhong, 2007.
"Equity in Pharmaceutical Utilization in Ontario: A Cross-Section and Over Time Analysis,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 33(4), pages 487-508, December.
- Hai Zhong, 2007. "Equity in Pharmaceutical Utilization in Ontario: A Cross Section and Over Time Analysis," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20071, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Goldman, Matt & Kaplan, David M., 2017.
"Fractional order statistic approximation for nonparametric conditional quantile inference,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 331-346.
- David M. Kaplan & Matt Goldman, 2011. "Fractional order statistic approximation for nonparametric conditional quantile inference," Working Papers 1502, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 14 Jun 2016.
- Matt Goldman & David M. Kaplan, 2016. "Fractional order statistic approximation for nonparametric conditional quantile inference," Papers 1609.09035, arXiv.org.
- Sam Caldbick & Xiaojing Wu & Tom Lynch & Naser Al-Khatib & Mustafa Andkhoie & Marwa Farag, 2015. "The financial burden of out of pocket prescription drug expenses in Canada," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 329-338, September.
More about this item
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J42 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Monopsony; Segmented Labor Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:38:y:2005:i:1:p:128-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .